Monday 19 January 2015

Busy Bee's

It's been a while... the truth is, i've actually been really busy! 

I always find in the lead-up to Christmas and New Year break I feel like I have all the time in the world off and then before I know it i'm back to the grind (literally, I think the first day back I had at least 4 coffees!) and into the swing of things. 

We actually had a really pleasant holiday break, spending lots of time around the pool and getting away for a night here and there. It's something I usually take for granted living so close to some of the East-Coast's best holiday destinations but this year we really enjoyed the scenery. 

Since the new year I have been putting loads of time into my Etsy store which has been going really well. Last week (the week of my birthday) I found myself up at 6am working and shutting my laptop to go to sleep at 10pm, as well as juggling my 9-5. 

Here's some of the exciting things i've been up to, with i'm sure many more to come!

















-K x

No comments:

Post a Comment